Disneyland Paris Tickets
Disneyland Paris Tickets; (Cick here to see the ticket kinds and prices + reserve your ticket to not wait on the long ticket queue).
Disneyland Paris is an amusement park located in Chessy quarter, 32 km’s from Paris. It has two separate theme parks, hotels, shopping and dining opportunities, and a golf course.
Avoid long queues for tickets!
Disneyland Paris is Europe’s largest theme park and there are long queues at the ticket office, especially during high seasons. You can buy your ticket securely here to enter quickly without waiting.
CHECK TICKET AVAILABILITY
The other is Walt Disney Studios Park, which was opened in 2002. Disneyland Paris is the most visited amusement park in the world with 320 million visitors in 25 years. Disneyland Paris (Eurodisney) is one of the two largest parks in the world outside the USA.
Disneyland Paris tickets and entrance fee
- Disneyland Paris Tickets; 1 DAY entry ticket
- Disneyland Paris Tickets; 1 DAY flexible ticket (two parks with 1 ticket)
- Disneyland Paris Tickets; multi day entry ticket (2-4 DAYS) (two parks with 1 ticket)
- Disneyland Paris Ticket; express tickets and shuttle transport
- Private tour guide in Paris
Opening days and hours for Disneyland Paris
- Disneyland Park Paris: between 10:00 and 18:00-23:00
- Walt Disney Studios Park Paris: between 10:00 and 18:00-21:00
- Extra Magic Time: 08:30-09:30
- Closing hours may extend until 19:00, 19:30, 20:00, 21:00 and 23:00 on certain months and days. You can find the most up-to-date time information on the official Disneyland Paris website.
- The Extra Magic Time application is for those staying at hotels within Disneyland or for annual pass card holders.
In which month is the cheapest ticket to Disneyland Paris (Eurodisney)?
Sometimes travel agencies and online sellers have cheaper prices than the price at the ticket offices in Disneyland. Waiting on the long ticket lines with the the children are another problem. You can check the prices by clicking the links above for the best prices. Weekdays in January, early February, March, and November are the cheapest winter months to stay at Disney hotels. Accommodation prices are more expensive in the summer months, in May, June and September. The busiest and most crowded periods of Disneyland Paris are October, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Easter, July, August and any weekend.
How to go to Disneyland from Paris?
The fastest and easiest way to get from Paris to Disneyland® Paris is to take the RER A train from Nation Station, which takes approximately 40 minutes. The station you need to get off at is Marne-la-Vallée Chessy. This station is near the entrance gate of Disney Village. The price of the train ticket is around 12 € for one way. As an alternative to the train, you can also consider the following shuttle services;
- Disneyland Paris Ticket with Transfer from Paris
- Disneyland® Paris Express Tickets for Train and Parks
- Paris: Disneyland® Express Tickets and Shuttle Transport
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Disneyland Paris official website